- The British ElectroAcoustic Network hosts a 40th Anniversary Celebration for EMAS
- Traces of Play by Ambrose Seddon published on the CIME DVD
- Snap Happy by Manuella Blackburn presented at FeBeME-BeFEM in Brussels
- Call for the EMAS 40th Anniversary celebration annouced
- La Dame Blanches by Virginie Viel performed at XXIIth International Conference on Electroacoustic Music, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba y el CCEC (Centro Cultural España Córdoba)
- Traces of Play by Ambrose Seddon selected for the CIME AGM in Beijing
- Skyline by Andrew Lewis was published on the CIME DVD
- Dechirure by James Andean was performed during the 2nd Tehran International Contemporary Music Festival
- Abstracted Journeys by Andrew Hill was performed at the Brussels Electronic Marathon
- The British ElectroAcoustic Network was granted full member status at the CIME AGM
- Skyline by Andrew Lewis was performed at the CIME AGM in Moscow
- Topophilia by Nikos Stavropoulos was performed at the CIME AGM in Moscow
- Abstracted Journeys by Andrew Hill was performed at the CIME AGM in Moscow
- An application, from the British ElectroAcoustic Network, to join the International Confederation of Electroacoustic Music (CIME) was discussed during their AGM, and BEAN given temporary status as “candidate member”.
- An initial panel of committee members was established, and a call for wider membership distributed throughout the UK.
- The British ElectroAcoustic Network was founded by James Andean and Adam Stanovic in Sept 2016.